Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Oh Tannenbaum - TMS #431


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   This week, I've again got 2 cards to showcase the sketch.   I've fussed a bit about the fact that our printer does not print on cardstock. {{Why on earth would companies make a printer that would not take even the flimsiest of cardstocks??!!??}}  Because of that, I'm trying to use up what I've already got printed.  (This could keep me busy for YEARS!)   This image was printed and colored and awaiting a home.  Yes, I'm still working on Christmas cards.  My second card is a sympathy card.  Unfortunately, I've needed too many of those lately. 

Take a look...



Supplies...
The Alley Way "Oh Tannenbaum" digital stamp
Spectrum Noir markers
Spellbinders Labels Small and Large
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics
Recollections adhesive decorative tape
First Edition "A Christmas Story" DP 


Here's my sympathy card...



Supplies...
DRS Designs Calla Lily Sympathy Frame
Spectrum Noir markers
Prima Something Blue DP
DIY Delights lace tape
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics 


Here's our sketch for the week...



Pink and Main  is our sponsor for this week.  They have great stamps and dies and other paper crafting supplies!! 





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Jenée said...

Both cards are wonderful. The Christmas card is really cute. I like that image you've used. However, the sympathy card is absolutely lovely. Both cards are nice samples of the sketch.

Donna said...

Nice cards! Both of them are great takes on the sketch. And you've created a really nice sketch too! I so agree about the printers. Mine will take very thin card stock but it's never very good for alcohol markers. They bleed a lot. I hope our next printer is better with that. Thanks for the sketch and inspiration this week. Have a super week!

Camille Short said...

So very nicely done!

Carol L said...

Both cards are a great reflection of the sketch and I just love the little trio of trees! The sympathy card is warm and elegant with a great image and beautiful papers! NJ on both!

Janice M said...

What beautiful cards Debbie! I love the tree image.

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love the Christmas trees, they are so modern and the papers are fun. I'm sorry about the need for sympathy cards, but your card is pretty and I'm sure will bring comfort the recipient.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...