Friday, March 10, 2017

Rosy hello


Wow!  It's been awhile since I've had 2 posts in one day.   Earlier, I had "rosy congratulations" and now I've got a "rosy hello"....


I had some extra time to craft this afternoon, so I made this card to play along at Mojo Monday.  Mojo Monday was the first challenge I ever played with when I started my blog in 2011, but I haven't played along in quite awhile.  I loved this sketch, so I created this card.

Supplies...
Crate Paper DIY Shop
Spellbinders Heart Circles die
Memory Box Virtuoso Music die
QuicKutz Rose die
Art C small doily  
Hobby Lobby ribbon
JustRite "Greetings From London" sentiment
    Here's a closeup... it's hard to notice in the big pic. ;)



Challenges...
Dies R Us #68 - something new + must use die (Rose die and doily are new)
Fab 'n' Funky #341 - music or inspired by a song (I did music)
Scrapy Land #61 - anything goes w/ die brand SL carries (Memory Box, Spellbinders, QuicKutz)
the Paper Shelter #284 - circles/dots/stripes (I used circles)
Mojo Monday #487 - sketch


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!  Stay warm... our temps are dropping way down again.  Brrrr!!


6 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

How lovely. Love the rustic feel and colour combo

Darlene said...

What a fun creation! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something New’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

laurie said...

Love the layers and textures!Thanks for sharing at Dies R Us...so happy you joined us!

Maria said...

Beautiful card with all the lovely die cuts! Love the hearts and the pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Dies R Us!

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you cut out the music paper and all the different textures you have on this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely looking card, it's a great design and I love how you make the dp's work with your dies. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...