Sunday, October 2, 2016

Shimmery blessings


Happy Sunday to you!  May the Lord bless you today!!

I've got a white pumpkin card for you today!  I love this image!  White pumpkins are so pretty... I saw my first real live one up close and personal just a couple of weeks ago.  My daughter works in the kitchen at a farm/shop/bakery and when I went to pick her up, they had huge containers full of white pumpkins.  They really are cool!!


This card was pretty easy to put together... a colored image, cardstock, and dies.  My image is from Doodle Pantry's Pumpkin.

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Pile It On's challenge with the theme of "sparkle, glimmer, bling."  Here's a closeup so you can see that my card does sparkle...





Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely stunning card Debbie. I'm not sure I've ever seen real white pumpkins, but I do love this image from Doodle Pantry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...