Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Another grad card - TMS #366


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  Today, I have another grad card to show you.  It will be the last... for this year.  This card was for my daughter's best friend.  They've been BFF's since we moved to NY 12 years ago!  {How did they grow up so quickly??!!??} 



My DP is American Crafts Basics.  My banner is MFT Banner Day Strip die.  The sentiment is cut out using Simon Says Stamps "Tiny Tags."  My image is Digital Delights by Louby Loo's "Flower Power Daisy Graduates" and it's cut out with Spellbinders Petite Ovals. 

Digital Delights by Louby Loo is our sponsor for this week's challenge!! 



Here's our sketch... I hope you enjoy it! ;)



I do have a second card to show you... it has a blonde grad... this was my daughter's card...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Jenée said...

Great Cards. I really like the black and blue matting of the first one, but the embossed background on the second is super. Two different looks, but both great composition and images. Lovely!

Patti said...

These are both so cute Debbie! You implemented so many great tools and elements, there's no way I could pick a favorite of these too. :o)

Melissa Craig said...

Such sweet grad cards. The image is perfect and love the papers with the added texture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...