Sunday, March 20, 2016

Prayer that God will heal you


Here's my I've-almost-done-it-enough-to-make-it-a-tradition Sunday evening post... ;)



I've had this image colored for a few weeks and I found it while looking for another image I needed for a DT post.  [Cleaning my desk bring many things to light! ;) ]  This is FTHS's Care and Comfort.  It's colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut the banner free hand.  My DP is Prima Madeline.  The butterfly is from a Sizzzix stamp and die set.  It's heat embossed with Ranger Brown Embossing Puffs.

Challenges...
Glitter 'n' Sparkle #180 - anything goes
Crafty Friends #27 - anything goes
Wags 'n Whiskers #174 - wings
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - cute and cuddly
Alphabet Challenge - B is for Beautiful Butterflies
Word Art Wednesday #222-223 - anything goes/family friendly
i {heart} card sketches w/ a twist #143 - sketch and/or twist (I did sketch)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!!

11 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

This is so sweet! I adore the image and the sentiment is darling!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie k

Gayatri said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Cute and Cuddly Challenge :)
Gayatri xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a sweet, encouraging card. Hugs, Teresa

Peanut said...

Hi Debbie. I love the sentiment and the image is just adorable and beautifully coloured. It really is a sweet card.
x Asha

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. This makes me smile out loud! I love the papers you chose to compliment this great colored image! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet image! TFS it over at Crafty Friends Challenge~

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card - do like this! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely adorable, Debbie. I love it so much, and can't thank you enough for sharing it in our challenge. I would love to have you stop by my blog to say hello if you get a spare moment. I'd be so delighted. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Debbie. Fabulous coloring and the sentiment is perfect! I may have to add this to my FTHS wish list. :)

JayBe said...

What a lovely design - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Helen said...

Great card - such a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen N x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...