Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Love - TMS #337


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   Today is Groundhog Day.   Yes, I'm hoping for 6 more weeks of winter since we really haven't even had a winter in my part of the world yet!  Our snow has been sadly missing this year. :(  

Ok, I'll stop whining and show you my Valentine card...


My sentiment is Doodle Pantry Unfailing Love.   I changed the color of it in paint.net then layered it slightly offset for this effect.  My DP is MME Bohemia and Canvas Corp Blue & Ivory Mini Dot Reverse.  The circle is embossed with CB Love Language.  I inked the edges of the circle and banner with VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria.

Challenges...
My Time To Craft #314 - Love is all around
Glitter 'n' Sparkle #173 - embossing
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Valentine


Our sketch is the last favorite from last year.  This week was Kris's pick...


Kris is also sponsoring this week and is offering a great prize!!!

Grab bag of stamps (20+)
 plus a package of heart doilies and some heart lace ribbon.



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee
Jessi
Kris
Melissa

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Love the clean and simple look of the card. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.

Kris B said...

Cute card Debbie! The simple sentiment can work for so many different occasions. I love your color combo!

Rachel said...

Super sweet Valentines card!
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Jenée said...

Deb, I so like the way you use embossing folders on your cards. You have a knack for them. I do like the orange and blue color theme on this card. All the elements work to make for a lovely card.

MagsB said...

What a lovely CAS card, Debbie, and I love the cute embossed hearts! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

Nice card,I like the colors,thanks for playing with Glitter N Sparkle. Kasha DT

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

Susan

Melissa Craig said...

What a fantastic, sweet and simple Valentine's card! I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...