Sunday, November 15, 2015

O Little Town of Bethlehem


Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Pile It On! The theme is "Any holiday/celebration."   My card is a Christmas card.

I love to listen to Christmas Carols, I love sing them, and I love to play them on the piano!!  I love them all including "O Little Town of Bethlehem."  Making this card, the song was going over and over in my head.  :)


My image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry's Little Bethlehem.  It is cut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen.  My DP is Paper Studio.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Oh, this is beautiful; so elegant.
hugs,
Teresa

Joanna M. said...

Love this one! Such beautiful paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...