Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cool winter wishes


I know it's not winter yet, but it's coming!  :)  I always get very excited at the first snow!!  My kids always make a snowman... even it he can only be 6" tall! 

Since there are no snowflakes falling, I have to create my own and here are some on a snowy, wintery card...


My image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry's Tree Glee 2It is cut using Spellbinders Circles and Lacy Circles.  My snowflakes are Sweet n Sassy Small Snowflakes die.  The paper is a scrap and both it and the matte are cut using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  The edges are inked with TH antique linen.  

Challenges...
Addicted to Stamps and More #166 - anything goes
Wags  'n Whiskers #163 - use a die cut 
A Snowflake Promise #7 - anything goes winter/Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Rahmat said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card, the background is awesome, love it. So glad to see you at ATSM.

Dawn Frost said...

Oooh I could do a 6" snowman unfortunately ours is just a little bit bigger than that, lol! Great winter card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...