Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sock monkey & a bear hug - TMS #313


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I've got two cards to show you.  The first one I had to make ahead and then I was just able to make my card with our sponsors image.

I realize this is not the usual graduation season, but I have a grad card this week.  A friend is having his grad party next week, so I needed a card for him.



I think sock monkeys are adorable and this guy is no exception!  He's colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The DP is DCWV Graduation.  The mail panel is embossed with CB Stars. 

Bugaboo is our sponsor for this week -- always a fun sponsor!!  Bugaboo is always very generous, too, providing images for the DT. 


This image is "Bear Hug"

Our sketch is a really beautiful one by Melissa!  You can make it a bit more casual, like I did, or you can really fancy it up!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee
Jessi
Kris
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Ooh, what a fab and unusual sketch! I love how you've used it. Fab card - great image and funky papers. Love it! Hugs, Jayne x

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! The sock monkey is adorable!! I love how you embossed the star paper with stars, too!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Andrea W said...

First, I love the sock monkey image, he is a cutie! Second, I really like how you embossed the patterned paper. Fantastic graduation card!

Sherrie K. said...

Your grad card is awesome! The sock monkey is just so darn cute:) Awesome card Debbie!
Sherrie K

Donna said...

Adorable sock monkey! I like the sketch this week. You did an awesome job!

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are just wonderful Debbie! But that's no surprise with your cards.

Peanut said...

Such a unique sketch...and so versatile too. Love how you've made 2 different cards.
x Asha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...