Friday, August 21, 2015

A purr-fect friend


It's Friday!!  Yay!  Actually, do you ever wonder why we wish our lives away by always wanting the weekend to arrive or our vacation to come or Christmas or birthday or whatever it is that we look forward to?   I do that often, then I realize that "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."  I will be thankful for my today that the Lord has given me!

I've got a cute kitty card for you.  I love cats and we have 3 of them, but one of them is being a real pain!  However, this kitty will cause me no trouble at all!!



My DP is from the last few pages of a MME "All Dolled Up" 6x6 pack.  The edges are inked with TH tea dye distress ink.  The flowers are Recollections and the ribbon is from my remnant box.  My image and sentiment come from Kitty Bouquet COLOR Plus from Doodle Pantry.

Challenges...
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards #98 - use a sentiment
Really Reasonable Ribbon  #124 - autumn colors + ribbon or trim
Sister Act #120 - anything goes *so sad this is the last challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a purr-fect day!!

9 comments:

Peanut said...

I make no excuses for loving this card!
x Asha

Sherrie K. said...

Just adorable! Awesome little image and beautiful job on the coloring!
Pretty design!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! That kitty is absolutely adorable!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Love the image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CC&CC

Patricia Alvarez said...

Your card is really cute! Love the kitty. Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful sweet card, thank for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute! So earthy.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Debbie. I really love the twill you've used. It gives such a great texture.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Dawn Frost said...

Great card, I love that vintage feel it has!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...