Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thank you, friend - TMS #309


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  My card this week is a sweet thank you for a friend...




I've been traveling (expected and unexpected) quite a bit in the past month, so I took a short cut and used a colored image.  Maybe my life will be normal for a few weeks, and I'll have more time for crafting.  [Ha!  Who am I kidding?!?]  Oh well, one can always hope! :)  
At least my most recent trip means I have a good stash of Lay's Ketchup Chips and All-dressed Ruffles and Mint Aero and Crunchies and more! ;) 

Here's a glimpse of the wonderful place where I was able to be last week... 


Our sponsor for this week is Deedee's Digis!  This adorable image and sentiment are from Love One Another, a really sweet set!! 



Our wonderful sketch for this challenge is designed by Jessi...



Challenges...
Crafting From the Heart #68 - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door July 14-20 - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #114 - anything goes
Simon Monday Challenge - anything goes
{PIN}spiration Challenge #144 - photo (I was inspired by animal friends) 

 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee
Jessi
Kris
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Debbie *Ü* Cute card, love the sketch and your vacation looks soo wonderful! It's good to get away like that - hope you enjoyed it for the rest of us, lol. xxkris

Teresa Arsenault said...

Adorable!

Willeke said...

This card is totally adorable !!!
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door

Notes by Nina said...

This is a wonderful card Debbie, I love the pretty soft colours of your DP and I finding I am developing fondness for coloured digi's and this one is adorable. Your picture is beautiful.

cheiron said...

Such a cute card! I love these little critters and your coloring too. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
a very beautyful card with a cute cat-image! That makes me smile, because I'm a Tom&Jerry-Fan and I've a cat named Sammy:-)
Many thanks that you like my card and i'm your favorite. Do you have a Badge for Favorite / TOP 5 / Runner up on the TMS-Homepage? I couldn't see it:-(

Hugs Doris

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that flower embellishment! What an adorable thank you :)
And KETCHUP CHIPS FOREVER! The horror that you can't buy them where you live...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...