Friday, July 31, 2015

Comfort in God's Word


Friday is here!  I know several folk who are glad that this week is over!  Life is full of problems and heartaches and trials.  BUT we can have comfort!!  God knows all and cares for all and has a plan for all, and if we trust Him, He WILL bring us through every problem and heartache and trial!  He promises that in His Word!!!

This has been a rough week for several of my friends and I have made some cards to send.  Here is one of them...



This sentiment and image are from Doodle Pantry's Daily Devotion.  This is a beautiful set!  You'll see more cards with this soon.  The DP is the last few pages of MME Lost & Found Two "Sunshine" and I'm going to miss this pad!  The brown is embossed (I put my paper in upside down so it's actually debossed!) with CB Teresa Collins Timeless EF.  The brown pearls are Recollections.

Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #194 - anything goes/family friendly
Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday - anything goes
Sister Act #117 - anything goes
Creative Knockouts #100 - dry embossing  **my first time playing with this challenge, but when I saw "dry embossing" (the BEST technique EVER), I HAD to play along!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!  If you are going through a deep trial now, know that there is true comfort in Jesus Christ and that relationship is found in God's Word!!

4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

I think this is an outstanding card. I found it to be very comforting. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 194th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Beautiful card, awesome layout for this! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again soon!
Jennifer, DT

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is gorgeous Debbie~ I love the design and the beautiful sentiment! I am sorry to hear some of your friends are having a tough time~ Sending prayers their way.
I am sure whoever receives your cards will be comforted by it. It is lovely and your a good friend.
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...