Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Prickly "hello"


Happy Tuesday evening to you!  I've got a card that I made to enter a few challenges.  It's been awhile since I've entered any, but with this card, I'm getting in just under the wire for  the challenge for this image.  It's a cute image but my month has been so crazy that I really am last minute on this one!! 



Challenges...
FTHS FREE Digital Stamp of the Month - June (must use Prickles Says Hello)
Shopping Our Stash #208 - Baubles, Buttons, Bows (I used buttons)
Cuttlebug Mania - Sentimental journey (die cuts-Spellbinders Petite Ovals and CB Roman Bath EF)
Die Cuttin' Divas #222 - anything goes (die cuts-Spellbinders Petite Ovals)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!!

8 comments:

Imke said...

I´m glad that you made it in time, Debbie ! Your Card looks adorable and i like the earthy color tones.

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps. Did you see the new FREEBIE in the store ? If not, check it out !

Di said...

What a cutie! Lovely image and such a lovely card Debbie.

Hugs

Di xx

Cuttlebug Mania DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fab design. Love the embossing.

Donna said...

Wonderful card. I love that background embossing folder. It's an awesome pattern.

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Donna said...

Great card! Love the wee hedgie! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Baubles, Buttons & Bows" challenge this week!

Chris Dring said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How adorable. Love this sweet image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...