Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thinking of you - TMS #296


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Here's my card for today...

Supplies...
DP Prima "Believe"
Spellbinders Petite Ovals
TH "tea dye" distress ink
Hemp
Buttons
Snow Crocus image and sentiments from Doodle Pantry... our awesome sponsor this week!!





Here's our sketch for the week...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

6 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so beautiful. I love the soft colours and the retro-look papers. The image is stunning and I like your button and twine trim.
Hugs,
Teresa

Kris B said...

Lovely sympathy card Debbie! Wonderful choice of colors and beautiful papers!

Jessi Fogan said...

So soft & pretty, and perfect for a sympathy card. I love that sentiment!

Dawn Frost said...

Debbie I love the papers you used, very vintage and soft!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, this image is so pretty and elegant.

The Craft Princess said...

Debbie....thank you sooooo much for picking my card as your favorite this week!!! I will be posting it on my blog along with a link to Tuesday Morning Sketches and a link to your blog as well :) Hugs....Janie
http://crafterscastle.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...