Happy New Year to you! May 2015 be a blessed year for you and yours! [2015??? How can that be???]
I've got a few cards that I made at the last minute. I'm so terrible and very ashamed of myself this year. MOST of our friends only got a Facebook greeting from us. I started early and sent handmade cards to all of our family, but then life got in the way and I only sent a very few store-bought cards to some friends. :( Next year, I will do better!!
These are made using French Horn PDF Card Fronts Kit and COLOR French Horn from Doodle Pantry. Some have more detail than others, and all were fairly quick and easy but still pretty!
|All I did here was mat it and tie a narrow gold ribbon.|
|I printed 2 of these and cut the green shape and popped it up a bit, then added a few adhesive pearls.|
|This was matted twice and the bow fussy cut and popped up.|
|The red mat was embossed and the gray was distressed.|
|Matted the image and embossed a border punched strip.|
|Image was matted and ribbon gathered with a star brad.|
Sister Act #87 - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #163 - anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Die Cut Divas Dec - Snow and Christmas/Holidays (2nd entry) -I used Spellbinders Labels 8 and 15 and 5
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. First, a very unfortunate announcement. Due to the VAT law changes in the European Union, the shop can no longer sell digital products to those living in a member country of the European Union, countries listed here, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
How am I regulating the sales?
- The Paypal account will no longer accept payments from those with residential addresses in a European Union member country.
- Likewise, a pending order with a balance due will be cancelled immediately, and the downloads will NEVER be activated.
- If by a freak of technical chance, a payment actually goes through from someone in a European Union country, your order will still not be activated.
- I do believe, however, anyone can win and use a PRIZE won from a challenge, as long as after you use the prize amount, there is not a balance due. So I certainly hope those in the European Union will still play our challenge as well as those whom we sponsor for a chance to win.
2. IN January, we are changing our release days. We will have between 2-5 NEW products EVERY Tuesday, 4 Tuesdays each month!!! And when you shop on a Tuesday, the NEWLY released products on that day, will be marked 20% OFF! But only on the Tuesday they are released!
3. Our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge (DPDC) is GOING AWAY!
4. And a NEW challenge is starting! What's the new challenge called? It will be called Ants In My Pantry Digital Challenge (AIMPDC)! It will start on the FIRST Tuesday, and will accept entries for 2-1/2 weeks and winners announced on the 4th Monday of the month.
- The monthly challenge will have THEMES.
- There is no featured product.
- Only enter once, follow theme guidelines.
- Two winners are chosen by random.
- I think it is going to be a lot of fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sooooo, I'm very sorry for DP's European customers! But remember you can still play the challenge and win and get free product.