Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gift box - TMS #281


Happy Tuesday to you!!  While it's almost time for Christmas, it really is time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

This week we don't have a sketch for you.  :-O  Are you shocked?  I am!  LOL 
This week is our Annual "Anything Goes" Challenge.  That means you can create anything you want to share with us!!  Also, this challenge will last for 2 weeks.  That's right, you'll have until Sunday, Jan 4, to create something wonderful to share with us!

I've made a gift box.  I'm going to put a picture of my  husband's present in it.  [Why a pic?  Because the actual item is not yet available.  :/ ]  


This was really fun to make!  The instructions can be found in THIS POST at Crescent Stampin'.   I left off the handle, but made the box using the instructions there.  My base is Cutmates CS.  I used Neenah Desert Storm CS, Paper Studio Kraft Christmas DP.  The image is FTHS December Stamp of the Month image... Christmas Spirit Birdbrain.  So cute!  
I wrapped the box with burlap, cut the image with Spellbinders, added a  Sweet n Sassy die cut snowflake, and a brad.
I loved last week's sketch so much that I used it as inspiration for my decorated panel...


On the lid, I added an EK Success punched snowflake, a large brad, and the sentiment.


Our very own Melissa is sponsoring this week with a gift card or shopping voucher.  To where is a surprise, but I guarantee that it will be something you'll love!!


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!  It's my prayer that you know the Christ of CHRISTmas as you own personal Lord and Saviour!!  


Challenges...
Die Cut Divas Dec Challenge - snow and Christmas/Holidays 
Bearly Mine Dec Challenge - Christmas anything but a card
Sentimental Sundays #238 - anything but a card
Pile It On #49 - anything goes Christmas/Holidays

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 
 

14 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

This is fabulous, your husband will love it and the box is a gift itself. Bird Brain is so cute and you did such an amazing job. Happy Holidays :)

Diane said...

What a darling gift box design Debbie.

Best of of the holidays.

Diane

Arlene said...

That image is SO CUTE! Your husband should love the image.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Kristie W. said...

Very cute gift box, love the birdie image! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jenée said...

This box is wonderful, Debbie.! May you have a wonderful Christmas filled with all the blessings and love the season brings.

Kris B said...

Fantastic gift box Debbie! Thanks for the link to the instructions. Love the red and craft color combo and fun image! Wishing you a blessed and merry Christmas!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Adorable box. I like the burlap tied around it.
Merry Christmas,
Teresa

Imke said...

Fabulous gift box and the "Christmas Spirit Birdbrain" fits great on it :-)

Thanks for joining our SOTM December Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Jules said...

A very cute gift box for Christmas and I love the image, it's something a little different. Thank you for joining in in the last ever Bearly Mine Designs challenge. Good Luck xoxoxo

Jessi Fogan said...

That's an excellent way to present the not-yet-arrived gift! So cute :)
I hope you & your family had a blessed Christmas together!

carol said...

Gorgeous creation ...thanks for sharingyour wonderful box with us at BEARLY-MINE......Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2015 x carol

Melissa Craig said...

Dang! I thought I had already been around to visit my team's blogs and then I realized I haven't! I'm so sorry. But I love your box! So cute and I'm sure you're hubby loved it. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this sweet stamp. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous creation! I love the fun image you used to decorated your box. Awesome work, Debbie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...