Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Release at Doodle Pantry


Today is the first day of October!  (Did you know that October is the best month of the year? :)  Yep, I was born in October!)  But something else very special this month is Doodle Pantry's New Release.  Laurie has lots of wonderful sets that you will love!

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 51 begins today at noon, so be sure to play along!  The theme is always "any digi goes" but if you play along and use a Doodle Pantry image, you will receive this month's featured set FREE!  This month's featured set is  S'more Please and I used that set for my first card...


Check out this fun set... S'more Please...


I also used Card Cut 9 for the design of my card...



My second card is a Christmas card made with Charlie Reindeer...




With any purchase October 1-24, you will receive Nut Costume FREE!!



And be sure to check out this deal... 
OCTOBER 2014 SPECIALS

The NEW October 2014 releases are 25% OFF from October 1 thru October 6!
No coupon needed, they are already reduced for you!
(NOTE: There is a 1.50 minimum cart total to complete any purchase)

Lots to look at and play with this month at Doodle Pantry!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super designs on both cards. Love how you combined the card cuts on the first card. Your second card is adorable. Great job showcasing these new sets.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Yummmy...I LOVE your interpretation. And, it makes me hungry. Yours is warm and I love the browns. Now the next one is super too. I'm a HUGE fan of Charlie Horse and owrking on one now. I beg Laurie to make some and turn some into digis that I now only have in stamp form. The angle on it is WAAAAY Cool and yup...I want to case!!!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

These are adorable! I totally love that s'mores paper :) And I love the funky layout on the second card! Too cool!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great cards. I like the chocolatey colours on the first and the stitching on the second.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Lola said...

Both cards are adorable! Love the smores, wonderful use of the cut, and your Christmas card is too cute (great layout too)!

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are fantastic, the layout of the first card is gorgeous and Charlie is just too cute as a reindeer!

Annie S. said...

I love both of these cards! The S'more card is gorgeous with the card cut and the layout for Charlie is perfect! Annie

Joanna M. said...

Both are really pretty. I am really liking that SVG cut file. I may have to experiment and see if I can't get it to work for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...