Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday to Ewe - TMS #240


It is Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge time!!   This week is our Judged Challenge with a Twist!!!

This week twist is "3 B's"!  That can be whatever you want... black, brads, bows, blue, buttons, babies, boys, balloons, buffalo...  buffalo???  Yeah, you should try it!  I don't think I've ever seen a buffalo on a card!  LOL   Anyhow, you get the idea!!  We want to see at least 3 "B" items on your card.

Here is my "B" card...


My "B's" are Birthday card, Bow, and Button.  I guess I also used a Border punch and there is a Balloon.  :)  Lots of "B's"!!   My DP is We R Memory Keepers Journal Cards.  I used an MS border punch, Casa Collection ribbon from J's, and a Paper Studio button tied on with baker's twine.  My image is Happy Birthday to Ewe from Bugaboo... our sponsor this week!    Hey, that's another "B" for me!!  A Bugaboo image!  ;)

Thank you, Jodie, for providing the DT with your awesome images!! 



Here's our beautiful sketch by Melissa...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Bonnie  
Melissa

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

11 comments:

Angela said...

Great card and image choice...I love the ewes, especially the texture on her face (great technique)!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fun card, Debbie. Great coloring and I love that paper. It looks like ribbon.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Kris B said...

What a fun birthday card Debbie! Love the birthday ewe and the distressing around the edges.

Brenda said...

What a fun and super cute birthday card! I love that digi, love Bugaboo! Hugs

Jenée said...

What a fun looking card. That little lamb is amusing, and I would definitely give it a big smile if I opened an envelop and saw him/her inside. Card is nicely done!

Notes by Nina said...

What a great card Debbie, this image is so fun and with a fabulous sentiment to go with it. I love this paper and colour combination.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Debbie, this card is adorable. The ribbon also stood out to me..i like the sheer look..it makes it look like you wrapped skinny ribbon several times.

Carol L said...

This is such a cute image, and I love the tiny banner! (another "B") The distressed image panel adds some fun interest to this adorable card :)

Sherrie K. said...

Okay, this is seriously adorable! I LOVe the image..oh my gosh, it just makes me smile! Super cute Debbie!
Sherrie K

Sherrie K. said...

Okay, this is seriously adorable! I LOVe the image..oh my gosh, it just makes me smile! Super cute Debbie!
Sherrie K

Lola said...

So festive! I love the Ewe's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...