Friday, September 27, 2013

Flashback Friday!


Hi all!  My posts have been rather short and my blog visiting non-existent these last 2 weeks... I've been in Arizona with not much time for the internet!  We had a wonderful trip and the Lord really blessed it!!  Glad to be home and hopefully, things will get back to "normal" soon!  [ Whatever "normal" means! ]

Today is Flashback Friday at McMahon Five Designs!!    That means new creations with previously released images.

I've used a set from Imagine That! digis by Kris called Bee Girl Color.  It's really fun!

 

Here's my card...  As I was making it, I realized I needed a birthday card, so I didn't put a sentiment on the front, but inside, I masked and combined some of my clear stamps to write "hap BEE birthday."  (My DD gave it to her friend already and she loved it!!)



I embossed with Cuttlebug's "honeycomb" set.  The flower was printed twice and fussy cut and popped up for some dimension.  I made a triple bow of baker's twine and tied a button to it.

Thanks for stopping by and "BEE" sure to visit the M5D BLOG to find some more inspiration from the rest of the DT!!  :)

4 comments:

Carol L said...

The 2 different sized hexagons really are a treat for the eyes, and then there's that adorable image! Super cute card!

Jennifer said...

This is sweet as honey! Love the wonderful bee and her honeycomb!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable, love the 'bee girl' image and the different sized bee comb embossing for the background. Wonderfully done!
hugs
Glenda

Danielle said...

Love your bee card... The coloring and embossing are perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...