Sunday, April 7, 2013

Speedy birthday!


Here's a fun birthday card for a little boy!  I had fun making it and I think he'll have fun with it, too! 


 

I know I had fun playing with it...
Action Wobbles are soooo neat!!

Challenges...
Imagine That Freebie Challenge #4 - use 'speeding by' digi  ***it's FREE so go check this out!!
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday!

Supplies...
~"Speeding By" digi and sentiment from Imagine That... digis by Kris
~Spectrum Noir markers
~DCWV All About Boys DP
~Spellbinders Small Labels
~Action Wobble
~ribbon scrap and brads from my stash 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!



8 comments:

Nana said...

What a fun card.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Dawny P said...

This is wonderful - a great design :) Thank you for joining us for our birthday celebrations over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Lisa said...

I would have fun playing with it, too!! This is so adorable!! Wobbles are awesome!! And the sentiment is perfect!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristine said...

OH my goodness... what a FUN Element to have on there, LOVE IT DEBBIE!! Thanks so much for creating such a fabby card with my image this week. Hope you have a super great week!! *Ü*
Hugs,
kris

Jessi Fogan said...

OHEMGEE, that is awesome! I love the picture you got of it in action. He's going to LOVE it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

GREAT card! I bought action wobbles and have yet to use them....your card is telling me to get them out and use!

Peanut said...

Oh what fun! I think the older boys will have just as much fun with the wobbling car.

Sherrie K. said...

Fun birthday card:) The car is so fun and love the sentiment...so perfect for your card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...