Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, and today, it is actually Happy Birthday to me, but I don't  make myself cards, so I have a Thanksgiving card to show you. :)  "How old are you?" you ask... I'm 29... for the 18th time!!  ;)

My next several posts are scheduled in case we are without power this week as expected.  We are inland and won't have the difficulties those of you along the coast, but are in a valley so we may have some flooding and power outages.  So if I'm not heard from for awhile, that is why.  Stay safe all you on the East coast and in the Northeast!!

Here is my Thanksgiving card made with an image from Daydream Designs.   This pre-colored digi is from the Blessings of the Harvest Color Set

I combined the image and sentiment before printing, embossed and cut a 'top' layer, added a ribbon, button, and some pearls and here we are...

Thanks for stopping by and even though it is not Thanksgiving yet, be thankful for your blessings today!! 

8 comments:

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Beautiful Debbie. We're just getting slammed with rain for the next 4-5 days! Stay safe!

Jenée said...

Happy birthday, dear lady. I am praying for all of you who may be effected by storm Sandy. Your card is lovely, as always, and I do like that digi sheet. Sadly Thanksgiving seems to be one holiday that we do the least for, and although it is related to our country and homage to those early pilgrims, it should be a reminder of God's blessings and Grace. Again, sending birthday hugs and prayers for your safety.

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday, Debbie!! I hope your day is filled with much love and happiness!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image and the embossing!! What a fabulous card!! I'm saying prayers for everyone in the path of the storm. Happy birthday again!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the window and the embossing with the pearls!
Praying you stay safe in all this terrible weather!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful, Debbie. Happy Birthday.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Peanut said...

Happy 18th Birthday, Debbie! I hope I'll look like you when I'm 18! ;-)

This is super yummy card. Love the ramdom pearls on the swirls...again, so yummy!

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope that your birthday was WONDERFUL, Debbie :) I also hope that the storm is not as bad as expected for you - I'll be thinking of you & your family & looking forward to hearing that you're all safe!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and love the traditional Thanksgiving card!
take care
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...