Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #160

This week is really fun at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   You have 4 sketches to choose from for your project so everyone can find one to fit her style!!

Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique.   They have a huge variety of digi stamps and even some digi paper!

Here is your choice of sketches...
They are all awesome but I chose the upper right sketch...


~The Stamping Boutique's 'Audrey the Equestrian' digi stamp
~Fancy Pants 'Summer's End' DP
~Fiskars sentiment
~Tim Holtz 'faded jeans' distress ink
~Copics and Prismacolor markers
~various punches and dies

Thanks for stopping by!!  Be sure to come over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along!!

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, your coloring is awesome on that image. Love how you used the striped ribbon under the Happy Birthday sentiment to make a "blue ribbon."

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous card Debbie!!
Little Audrey is so sweet, she was my favorite character from the stamping boutique when I was designing for Tracey many moons ago! lol lovely design!!

Lisa said...

I love this, Debbie!! The paper is so fun and that is the cutest image!! I love how you added the sentiment to the blue ribbon!! Creative and fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a cute image! I love how you made the sentiment medallion to go with - just like a blue ribbon ;) Too clever!

Laura said...

I love the "blue ribbon" used for the sentiment! So cute with this image!! Fabulous card Debbie!

Jennifer said...

Love the sketch you chose and the papers and image are so fun! Great blue ribbon sentiment!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable! Love the sketch you choose and the image is just too cute, wonderfully coloured too!

Peanut said...

Love the way you coloured the image. I'll be studying it very closely ;-)

Marie said...

Cute, cute, cute...love the addition of the blue ribbon, Debbie. Great colors.

Jenée said...

Fantastic card, and how fun that TMS has given us four options. I better get busy. In my mind, you picked the hardest sketch and pulled it off superbly! Adorable image, too. Well done, lady!

Theresa said...

You did a fabulous job cutting each of those little squares. I love the horse. What a great card.

p.s. I love your new photo.

Dawn said...

So adorable Debbie! This image is so cute and I love the polka dot paper.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Debbie, this was my favorite card..i love the image and how you colored it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...