Sunday, May 13, 2012

CAS Mother's Day card

Mother's Day is tomorrow!  For my junior church kids, I made cards so the children from each family can give a card (and chocolate) to their mother.  {Not enough time to make one for every child to give!}  I need 9 of them made today, so I needed CAS designs!!  Challenge sketches to the rescue!  Best place to start?  clean&simple: 190  I made 2 using this sketch.

This has been a busy day... Mother/Daughter Luncheon, NYSSMA for my daughter, making 9 Mother's Day cards...  so I'm off to bed!!  I post more cards tomorrow.


~Paper Studio cardstock
~Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug embossing folder
~Stampendous sentiment stamp
~Flora Doodle
~punches
~white gel pen

This was made using a pre-made card and scraps.  Very quick and easy!!  *It looks better IRL!! :/
Thanks for dropping by!!

5 comments:

Gwen said...

These are so pretty, Debbie! It's always fun to see 2 cards done with the same design just change up the papers and how different they look.

Jessi Fogan said...

Definitely a busy weekend - but good busy! Love the embossing & that fun sentiment stamp :)

Jennifer said...

These are wonderful! Love how you did their backgrounds!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely cards Debbie, both so elegant. Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!

Notes by Nina said...

Goodness Debbie, you have been busy since my last blog visit. Very nice card, I love your Mother's Day stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...