Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tues AM Sketch b'day card

I need some birthday cards for several birthdays over the next month, so I thought I'd better get started.  This card follows this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches #137.  This week, we have to follow the sketch and make it monochromatic.





~Colorbok and Kraft for base and background
~"cowgirl words" dsp from Flair Designs
~Fiskars (I think) stamp
~Fiskars circle and scallop punches
~Clear Dollar Daisy Charlie colored digi
~Nesties - Large and Small Labels
~Craft Essentials ribbon
~Walnut Stain distress ink

Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

Gwen said...

This is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love it totally!!

Dawn said...

Adorable card Debbie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh...this is just too cute! I love Charlie the horse...have looked at these images often, but don't have any.... Love this card; thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Marie said...

Wow absolutely adorable. Love the coordinating 'western theme' papers that are behind Charlie. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is adorable! I just love the little horse. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jennifer said...

I love how you've used Charlie Daisy and your browns! Those stitched panels are really great and your tag is perfect!

Melissa Craig said...

Tooo sweet! That little horsie is adorable and I love this hue of brown. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

Debbie, oh my goodness how did I miss this card? I totally love it!! Your DP looks like burlap and that image is just adorable. Congratulations on being this week's winner at TMS. I'm sorry I missed you card. It's awesome.

Notes by Nina said...

Oh my this is so cute, that horse is fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...