Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another Christmas card?? :)

*For my blogiversary blog candy post click HERE *

I just got all that new Christmas paper and have to play with it!!  :)

This is made using the inspiration photo and an image from The Stamping Boutique for challenge #22.  I took the colors from the pic as my inspiration. 






~Paper Studio "Happy Hootin Holidays" dsp and sticker
~The Stamping Boutique "holly berry with ribbon" digi
~SU and American Crafts markers
~Fiskars circle and scallop punches
~ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful card! Love how you colored the image and the DP. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia-DT

Notes by Nina said...

Fantasic card, love the colours you used.

April said...

What a cute card! I love that you used a TSB image! Thanks so much for joining us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...