Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas favors, gifts, and goodies

Today has been a busy day!   With the help of my wonderful husband and daughters, we made 40 hot cocoa holders to give to my church ladies tomorrow at our Christmas meeting.  I made Pomegranate Hand Scrub for prizes, and I made Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars for the intermission at my daughter's band concert tonight.

Let me show you.... here are the cocoa packets based on the one I saw Mary over at CardzTV make.  Click HERE to go to her post and video.  (I didn't use my Cricut at all on mine)
 The snowman is a $1 stamp I got at M's last week.  The sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy.  Punches, brads, ribbon, and twine and we're all done. 

 Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars... so yummy!!  Got this recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!  Check her out... her recipes are wonderful!!  (Note the fancy plate... I don't want to have to worry about bringing it home again!)

And last but not least, I found this next great idea over at Greenbean's Crafterole.  It is a hand scrub made from sugar and dish detergent!  My girls tried it out and LOVE it!!  Made some tags and we're ready to give these away.   (6 pt and 6 1/2 pt jars took less than 5 lb sugar and about 2/3 my dish detergent... very economical gift, too!!)  I'm going to try the body scrub next!!

Isn't blogging wonderful??  I love the crafts, recipes, and ideas for just about everything that can be found!!    I hope you are inspired by something that I have shared!!

3 comments:

AmyC said...

Love all the fast but fabulous gift ideas tyfs

greenbean said...

wowsers!...the scrubs turned out fab!...the tags are beyond great!....

Jennifer said...

These gifts are fabulous! I just love all the tags you made!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...