Monday, April 4, 2011

Nice birthday card for my sister

If you saw the 50th b'day card for my sister, you know why I say this one is nice.  But it's not for her... it's for my next sister whose birthday is only a week later.  She'll be 50 next year!  *evil grin*  

This will be submitted to...
Stamping 411 - follow the sketch
Birthday Sundaes - anything goes birthday (with birthday wording on front)


The color is not quite right in the pic... it is a little brighter than it looks.  

What i used:
~ Bazzill cardstock
~ Perfectly Paisley Cuttlebug folder
~ the Paper Studio flowers
~ Cat's Eye 'dune' ink
~ border punch
~ stamp, brads and ribbon from my stash

Thanks for looking!!

10 comments:

Vivi Martínez said...

I love the orange in your card. I have that embossing folder since...forever... and I havent used it. I love how it looks on your card.
Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!

Vivi

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty monochromatic card! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Candice F said...

Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for playing with us over at Birthday Sundaes.

Kerin said...

Great fresh colors and love the flowers & textures!!

Notes by Nina said...

Simple but elegant, very nice.

Unknown said...

Pretty!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so soft and beautiful. Looks like a creamsicle....yummy!

Connie Babbert said...

Love all the texture on your card! Thanks for playing!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the embossed paisleys! Your sister is going to adore this card!

Sue said...

I love the simplicity of your card. Great color. Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...