Monday, April 4, 2011

Cowboy LO's

Howdy Pardner!!  These LO's were for my son's friend who had his birthday on the weekend.   She gave me the pages and asked for some western LO's.

They are pretty simple.  It is much easier for me to do a LO around the pics, in fact, I NEVER make them first so this was real challenge.  She wanted some ready for pics and some where she could place them as she wished. 


All cuts are from Old West.  That is a great cart!!!!


I tried to give lots of options for journaling, too.










They were the Spago pgs from CM, so I didn't use a whole 12x12 pg for many of them.






The patterned paper is all from "All About Boys" stack.  See... I told you I needed more boy paper! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...