Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chip n Dale and a Wedding cake?????

Yep!  I made files for Chip n Dale and a wedding cake for my newest LO's.  
You can relax, they are not on the same LO!!!

Our youngest 2 love each other to death... except when they don't!   If you are a parent, you understand that!!  LOL!  But they really are good buds and I liked this pic, 
so was inspired by my DD's pants for the Chip n Dale and title.  
They love the cat!  He loves them (sometimes), too!
I made the Chip n Dale file from a coloring page in MTC.  The font is Cheri.
Fancy Pants paper

~~~~~

At our church, my husband, who is the pastor, preaches a series once a year on the home.  Then we have a special service when all the couples can renew their vows.  He always makes a cake and punch for a fellowship time afterward.  He made the cake, taught us all to make the flowers, and decorated everything. 

The cake was made in MTC from a coloring page online.  The flourishes are from Sentiments.
The font is LokiCola.  The tags are cut with my Nesties.
The bakcground paper is glittery swirls Slice Specialty paper. 
I got 25 sheets for $2.99!!!!!  Found several deals at Ollie's in WV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a ham!!!
The trench coat figure is from webdings.  The font is Waterfalls.
The magnifying glass was cut in MTC from clipart.

~~~~~~~~

A LO of several cute pics of our kitty playing.
The font is Loki Cola

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It snowed a LOT this winter!  I love it!!!  These 2 pgs are during and after 3 different storms.
The font is Cheri.  DCWV Holiday stack paper.
Snowflake punch and mitten brads.



Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: